This is whelen's newly designed traffic stick. This stick works only with the included touchpad and is suited for use where a larger arrow stick is needed. This stick measures 47.75" long, by 2" tall by 2.64" deep and features a bolt track in the rear and on top and bottom for mounting.
Our version includes the low profile touchpad and 30 feet of connecting cable. Works well on larger vehicles such as dump trucks, vac trucks, and tow trucks.
• Eight front-loaded Super-LED modules
• Built-in left arrow, right arrow, split arrow, and warning functions
• Includes nine directional sequences and nine Scan-Lock® flash patterns
• Hard-coated lenses minimize environmental damage from sand, sun, salt, and road chemicals
• LED modules are sealed units (IP67 rated)
• Black powder coated aluminum extrusion
• Extrusion design allows slide bolt mounting via top, rear, or bottom channel
• Control head may be permanently or temporarily mounted by hook-and-loop tape
• Control head features an auxiliary control for a device up to 6A
• Supplied with 15', 30', or 50' homerun cable
• Amps: 0.2/peak per module
• Control Head: 3.07" H x 5.87" W x 0.89" D
• Light array: 2" H x 2.64" D x 47.75" L
• Five year warranty