Its hard to find a quality wired backup camera. Too many of the models that we have tried have failed and been very difficult to replace. Rostra is a leader in backup camera technology. We have had success with this line of wired cameras. You wont be disappointed with the quality of the video or how well they hold up even in tough environments. Rostra backup cameras are covered by a full 1 year manufacturer warranty
Rostra cameras are tested to meet FMVSS111 requirements, meet all viewing angle standards and exceed DOT reliability standards.
This listing is for 250-8149-20M which is the BOX STYLE IR CAMERA WITH 20 METER CABLE, you must also purchase a monitor to go with this in order to have a full working kit.
- SONY CCD Imager
- 976(H)×494(V) NTSC
- 0 Lux with LEDs On
- 18-Piece IR LED
- 50' Night Vision Distance
- IP69K Waterproof
- 130o Viewing Angle
- Built In High Gain Microphone
- Adjustable Sun/ Weather Shield
- 20-meter Extension Harness
- Working Voltage: 9 - 24VDC
- Selectable Mirror/Standard Image
- Selectable Park Lines On/Off
- Standard 4 Pin HD Connection
- Operation Temp.: -30oC~+70oC
- Storage Temp.: -40oC~+80oC
- Vibration Rating: 20G
- Zinc Housing, Stainless Steel Hardware
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.25" X 1.75" X 3"
You must combine 2 total parts in order to have a full camera system.
Purchase one monitor type
250-8208 = Rearview Mirror replacement type monitor
250-8220 = 7" square stand alone monitor
And Purchase one camera type
250-8149-20m = Box style camera with 20 meter wire
250-8181-HD-10m = License plate style camera with 10 meter wire.