This low profile, very bright warning stick is a SOLO meaning each pod is a single color. The stick is 40.5" long and offers 34 flash patterns. Its unique design features both a bottom track and top track where a carriage bolt can be placed into the track for easy mounting. This USA made product is weatherproof for indoor or outdoor use.
Each light head snaps into the chassis individually.
This 6 pod version offers warning modes and Arrow modes and includes an extra long 25 foot cable.
Arrow is low current meaning there is a red positive and black negative wire that will receive constant 12 volts. There are then thin "trigger" wires that control left arrow, right arrow, center out, and warning modes. In addition this stick is capable of CRUISE mode.
This commander does NOT include a switch panel it has been designed so that it can be run off of virtually any siren system, upfitter switches, or even paired with the simple 4 switch panel offered separately above.
Includes carriage bolts. "L" brackets are available separately
Weaterproof interior or exterior mount
• 34 Customer selectable warning flash patterns plus 5 phase options
• Twelve traffic director patterns
• Comes with a 25’ six wire cable, (power, ground, program wire, left enable, right enable, warn enable, center-out = L + R, and cruise)
• Bottom and rear T-slots allow for easy mounting via industry standard #10 carriage bolt
• Front load assembly design allows quick and easy swap of heads
• Built-in Traffic Director function available
• Sealed LED heads for maximum reliability
• Ideal for front push bumpers, rear SUV window or pickup trucks, headache rack, and running board lights
• Dimensions: 40.5” L x 1 15/32” W x 1 3/16” H
• Voltage: 10-16V DC
• Amp draw: 3 amps average (6 head)
• Approvals: SAE Class I (A,B,C,R,G)
• 5 Year warranty
• Made in the USA