This siren amp offers a full 100 watts of output for those who do not need a Public Address microphone.
The remote mount switch panel has 2 built in lit rocker switches that can be wired to operate emergency lighting or other functions in your vehicle. Often times, we install this siren and use one switch for front mounted lights and one for rear mounted lights. Works great on undercover police type vehicles and for volunteer firefighters and even funeral escort.
Includes remote mounted switch panel so that you can mount your siren amp remotely.
Pair with any of our popular siren speakers for a great, affordable package.
- Combine small size with big power!
- Updated rugged amplifier design
- 21 Programmable siren tones including:
- Simulated mechanical wail & manual
- 8 Air horn tones
- New connector requires no special terminals allowing you to retrofit any old siren harness install with a wire stripper and screw driver
- Ideal for volunteers and vehicles with limited mounting space
- Features the flexibility to control lighting or other auxiliary functions
- LCS653 feature two 15 amp on/off rocker switches for controlling lights.
- Self resetting circuit protection against speaker shorts
- Wail, Yelp, Air Horn, Phaser, and Manual functions
- Aux enable can be used to enable a siren/air horn tone; or for duplexed hands free tone cycling
- Dip switches and push button for option selection
- Positive and negative switching for AUX
- High and low voltage shutdown protection
- Diagnostics LED
- Built in fuse
- Drives one 100 watt speaker
- Ships complete with positive locking connector, mounting bracket, hardware, and instructions