Surface mounted 900 Series Scenelight broadcasts high intensity light down and away from your vehicle for up to three times the effective lighting performance compared to any competitive light!
24 diode lighthead with a unique (patent pending) internal and external optic design for superior scenelighting without angle brackets
• Surface mounted, die-cast housing eliminates body cut-outs on your vehicle
• Internal and external optical lens design provides more evenly distributed, functional light
• LED lighting out performs HID, utilizing brighter color temperatures. LED lighting is more reliable, eliminating the high cost of replacing H.I.D. lamps and ballasts
• 6500 Lumen output
• Draws 6 amps at 12.8 VDC
• Super-LEDs are low amperage, low operating temperature
• Instant "On" with no warm up and no high current voltage spikes on start up
• Conformal coated internal electronics
• Supplied 9EFlange trim ring (Includes trim ring- no need to purchase separately)
• LED lights do not emit ultra-violet radiation that attracts insects in nighttime operation
• Certified to meet AMD Standard 024 for perimeter illumination
• five year warranty
• 9-3/16" Long x 7-13/16" High, Protrudes 1-3/4".
• No high voltage.
• Super-LEDs are instant "On", no warm-up or high current voltage spikes on start up.