Whelen air horn only unit with added P.A. microphone. This basic amp features just air horn tone and a PA microphone Connect to either the horn ring of your vehicle steering wheel or to a user supplied momentary switch for a loud 100 watt air horn tone.
Perfect for tow truck drivers, security guards, funeral escort, or anywhere that siren tones are not allowed.
The PA microphone plugs directly into the amp. for installations where the amp will be mounted remotely (in the trunk etc) a 15 foot extension cable for the mic is available. Part (PAPEXT15)
You must pair this with any 100 watt speaker for a complete system.
An inexpensive supplement to your standard car horn
• Delivers 100 watts of power to a 100 watt siren speaker (purchased separately)
• Can be wired remotely to the horn ring of the vehicle or to a (customer supplied) switch
• Sturdy amplifier housing mounts in the trunk, under the seat, or other remote locations
• Can be used with standard 100 watt siren speakers including Whelen SA315P.
• Draws 8 amps at 12.8 VDC
• Output: 8 amps @ 100 watts with 1 speaker
• Dimensions: 2-5/16" (59mm) H x 5-9/16" (141mm) W x 5-3/8" (136mm) D. With mounting feet: 6-15/16" (175mm) W