Note: a complete Arges spotlight system is comprised of the actual Arges light, a choice of control head (sold separately) and a choice of either a permanent mount bracket kit or vehicle specific fender mounting kit (each sold separately). 3 Total components are necessary for a fully functional unit.
Meet Arges, Whelen's new remote spotlight designed with officer safety in mind. Arges features revolutionary control, with 360° of continuous rotation and a 180° tilt range. Designed from the ground up and packed with Whelen's most innovative technology, Arges will make you rethink what a remote spotlight is capable of.
Arges works seamlessly with CenCom Core, Whelen's newest control system created to enhance officer safety with advanced automation. Or purchase an ARGCH1 control head separately for a stand alone application.
• Spotlight Models: 5° spot
• Proclera® Silicone Optics
• Black die-cast aluminum housing
• CenCom Core™ and WeCanX™ compatible, or use with a stand alone controller
• The innovative mechanical design provides 360° of continuous rotation and a 180° tilt range
• The drivetrain is electronically and mechanically protected
• Argus installs quickly and requires no A-pillar drilling or airbag interference.
• Includes two 18" power control harnesses and one 12" communication cable
• The all-new control head (sold separately) features a paddle and three push-buttons.
• Program Arges with Whelen Command or use alone with its paired control head
• The full Arges system passes CISPR 25 Class 3
• Five year warranty on Arges
• Two year warranty on motor