Whelen's C series led is specifically designed to cover over old hole patterns left when replacing 600 series whelen lights. This Series offers an economical and bright option for larger surface mount light heads.
Note : although many of the photos show this light with a chrome flange. A flange is not included with the light and not required for mounting. Black and chrome flanges are available for purchase separately if desired.
Whelen's SurfaceMax Series features the versatility and performance of the Hundred Series, with a full-fill optic and all-new patented mounting technology, providing easy installation and a clean look.
Meets SAE, ECE, and Title XIII specifications
• Compatible with Whelen's Scan-Lock™+ app*
• Hard-coated lenses minimize environmental damage from sand, sun, salt, and road chemicals
• 100% solid-state electronics
• Rated IP67 for dust and water resistance
• Hi/Low power
• Easy to install patented mounting technology snaps into place and provides a clean look
• Optional Chrome or Black flange
• Lack of metallic fasteners prevent galvanic corrosion, preventing paint defects
• Includes 6' pigtail
• Fits existing mounting footprint of Hundred Series lightheads
• Backwards compatible to existing mounts
• 12 VDC, for 24VDC refer to the current price list
• Five year warranty