This whelen light is a popular choice for front fenders and rear quarter panels on fire vehicles as well as for rear warning on construction vehicles due to its larger footprint. This light does not include a trim ring (bezel) and one is not necessary for mounting. Optional Chrome or black trim rings are available separately for aesthetics.
With a unique lens shape and patented Linear-LED® designed reflector assembly, M Series lightheads are completely illuminated for unmatched high intensity warning and low current consumption.
SAE Class 1 Certified (warning)
• Available in single or split colors
• Available with Clear or color lenses
• Multiple Scan-Lock™ flash patterns, many being California Title XIII compliant. Meets KKK-1822F, NFPA 1901, NFPA 1917, SAE, and EC65 specifications
• Choose flash patterns from solid, left/right, top/bottom, in/out, or diagonal sequencing
• Features internal flasher and steady burn modes for using remote flashers
• Warning lights with internal flasher have sync and low power functions
• Hard-coated lenses minimize environmental damage from sand, sun, salt, and road chemicals
• Surface mounts via two screws for easy installation
• A variety of mounting brackets and optional Chrome or Black flanges are available
• Five year warranty
• Solid color models have 159 Scan-Lock flash patterns
• Split color models have 64 Scan-Lock flash patterns
• Size with flange: 3-3/8 (86mm) H x 1-3/8" (36mm) D x 7-5/8" (194mm) L