Designed to deliver maximum light intensity, the low-profile Pioneer Summit Series is available in multiple spot, flood, and scene optic combinations. Increase clarity with Whelen's all-new, patent pending Proclera® Silicone Optics. The Pioneer Summit Series features optional integrated warning and identification lights for optimal illumination and visibility. This is a very durable powerhouse of a light. Made in USA and backed by a real whelen 5 year warranty.
We have used this unique light in applications ranging from DOT vehicles to coastguard boats, to construction boats that inspect seawalls. The Summit series features lightheads that are individually wired. This provides a multitude of installation options. The installer can tie wires together to utilize one simple on/off switch, or separate wires to use with multiple switches and multiple outputs. For example, two lightheads on one switch and the rest of the bar on another. See install guide below for wiring diagram.
S161M is 16" long, and features 4 individually wired white flood light heads as well as one amber marker led inside.
Includes 2 large "L" brackets that can swivel. Rear of light features a full track where a bolt can slide.
SAE 578 Color Temperature Certified
• Pre-configured spot, flood, or scene optics
• Available with White illumination, Amber identification, and warning lights
• Warning lights require remote flasher, purchased separately
• Individual control of each set of optics
• Increase clarity with Whelen's all-new, patent pending Proclera Silicone Optics
• Hard-coated lenses minimize environmental damage from sand, sun, salt, and road chemicals
• Extruded and die-cast aluminum powder coated housing available in Black or White
• Screwless lens retainer design provides a clean finish and the improved ability to adjust optic configuration
• 100% solid-state electronics
• Rated IP67 for dust and water resistance
• Rear mounting track for flexible mounting configurations, bail bracket mount standard
• Includes 30" cable with no connector
• Dual voltage (10-30 VDC input) 3.6 AMP DRAW 6480 lumens of light output
• Five year warranty