Whelen low profile, mini-lightbar that provides all the high performance LED warning and signaling benefits in a smaller size. Super-LED modules in a rugged polycarbonate base are built to take the roughest conditions and long hours you face. They're road tested, vibration and moisture resistant and use much lower current than halogen or strobe warning lights. Great for your utility, security, fleet, construction or public works vehicle.
Note: We sell the Permanent mount version and the Vacuum Magnet option. Vacuum magnets are large rubber coated magnets that produce suction as well as magnetic holding power on NON ALUMINUM roofs. Vacuum magnets are more resistant to rust and corrosion that standard magnets and will go a long way in protecting the paint on your vehicle. FEATURES
• Class 1, SAE J845 Certified
• CHOOSE: AMBER/AMBER OR AMBER/WHITE
• 100,000 hour rated life
• 6 Super-LED modules: Conical CON3™ modules.
• Built-in electronic flasher with 30 Scan-Lock™ flash patterns, plus 4 simulated rotating patterns (permanent mount versions only)
• Available in Permanent Mount with 6" wire or Vacuum Magnetic with 10' straight cord on/off cigar plug and pattern control switch
• Polycarbonate dome with smooth exterior will not gather dirt and dust. SPECIFICATIONS
• Dimensions: 17" L x 6 5/16" W x 2 7/8" H
• Voltage: 12 VDC
• Current: 3.0 amp draw (peak), 1.2 amp draw (avg)